Our July in The Rain

Saturday, July 12, 2014
Hello everyone!

Sorry I didn't post last night ! So many things happened yesterday. I'll sum it up here; Student Council, Wound Revealed, Anniversary.  That's pretty much what happened.

First, my friends and I got our pictures taken for the student council campaign. We're all running for level representative! I really looked messed up in my picture so I tried to photoshop it a bit but gave up and asked one of my friends (who does not go to my school) to help me.

But alas, I feel like a hopeless case. 

Even if I put some make up on and tried to fix my hair, I still looked terrible :'( Oh and I'd like to mention Ely and thank her for giving me a make up piece ! Thank you so much I love it and I'll use it ♥ !! Check out her blog here !!

MOVING ON THOUGH

I got a good look at my finger yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought. The nurse told me that I tore my skin off so there would be a lot of blood. I see already the membrane healing itself . I would post pictures buuut it may be graphic and it might trigger some people. I'll try putting it in a spoiler window thing on this post soon when I learn how. Hahaha. I just have to clean it every day and I should be as good as new in the later days of next week ! :)

MOVING ON ONCE AGAIN

It was also a very special day and this day means a whole lot to me. This was the day I met my boyfriend :)

I would post a picture but he requested that I won't. (He's shy :') Hahaha) 

So after my classes, he surprised me on my commute home with a Red Ribbon package!

Red Ribbon (place)
a bakery shop known for its cakes
ex. Black Forest cake

It's been 2 years since we met and we've been dating for nearly 2 years as well. He caught me off guard because he spooked me and I got so frightened. I thought he was someone else until he hugged me and said 'Hello'. 

The cutie cake ♥
So yes, that is me with my our cake (Black Forest) and we just browsed through some funny gifs and watched some youtube videos :)

Thank you for reading everyone!

Look out for my make up post for yesterday's events and my post for today, later in the evening :) 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top