Homestuck

Thursday, July 17, 2014
Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted much. Here's what I did for Monday!



I handled the store 'SNX' inside our campus ! I also wrote what was on the little signboard (though only the green lettering) It was really fun though a bit difficult at first! I didn't get to really use the cash registrar. I only pressed the button where it just open and closes the drawer hahaha! 


Now back to our main post. Where have I been??

Well, Tuesday afternoon at around 4:30 pm, our dean declared no classes for that day and today. We were so psyched to go home! Though the reason for suspension was because there would be a storm coming by. And it was a really bad storm. I'm not sure if it was worse or not but in our area, the rain wasn't so bad but the winds were really strong!!

The neighbors already started cutting up the tree that fell over. Good thing it didn't destroy anything, it kind of just fell over a bit on the shed they had. Other than that we're perfectly fine ♥ Although this is in my area only. Further north, the situation was much m

ore drastic. Trees and leaves filled the whole area and blocked off major roads :( ! 

Dark clouds today !!

Neighbor's yard 
So yes, that is all I have for today. I'll be doing some art requests though! If any of you are interested, you can check out my deviantart right over here

VVVVV

Take care everyone and to my fellow Filipino readers, stay safe and charge your gadgets! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top