Sunday with a View

Sunday, July 13, 2014
Hello again !

Today we had a very spontaneous adventure to Tagaytay! My dad decided that we'd have lunch there and visit the Skyranch. I've never seen that place before so hearing about it made me excited. (Since there would be a ferris wheel. Yay! )

My outfit for today was all blue. Funny because it's actually a dress and I wore a skirt on top of it because the dress 

Can't remember where I bought these pieces :<


We had ... I can't really recall all the filipino dishes. There's bulalo, liempo, fried chicken, buttered shrimp and some rice. :) Yummy food but the service and place wasn't really good. I liked this place before all these changes appeared. I don't know if we'll ever come back here, sadly :( .


We also went to Sky Ranch which is an amusement park! Compared to other amusement parks in other places, it's pretty small. It was cool seeing booths filled with shirts, fans featuring Tagaytay, food, and other trinkets. I bought two pairs of earrings; One is peridot studs while another is just a heart stud. :)

We at some more food at Krispy Kreme then went home! On the way home though we bought some really small roses for the garden. The picture I took of it got blurry so none for this post :( 

While we waited in the car, I spotted a hello kitty van!


Heehee, that is all everyone!

Thanks for reading ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top