The Results Are In!

Monday, July 28, 2014
The student council results are in now!

And..

I've won the elections! ♥ ♪ ♫

I am extremely happy with the results and my competitors are really awesome. (They're my friends heehee) I was really anxious since my friends are really great candidates ♥ I shall do my best to lead my fellow classmates and be an example as well! :')

Aside from that, Lee will be coming over tomorrow. He wants to watch chick flicks with me!
These are the movies he suggested are:

   

 

and more to come.

Honestly I was so surprised to hear that he wanted to watch these with me but he just wants to see me get all kilig and stuff! Jeez.

I've also downloaded some other nice films but let's see if I can convince him tomorrow :)

Tomorrow's post will involve a movie review so look out for that!

Take care lovelies! 

Stay safe and have a good night/day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top