A Message To My Readers

Friday, July 18, 2014
Hello readers!

An update from Las Pinas as to the situation with Meralco. I just want to address this problem first.

Meralco
electricity service provider
pretty shitty imo

Anyway, there are still areas which do not have electricity even though we're in the same area! Which is really odd but I know they're trying their best but there have been comments from people who actually went to some of their offices and found that they seem to be free loading? :\

I'm not sure what to feel readers but I'm glad I have power and internet. :') I'm also feeling quite sad because there were lives that have been lost due to Typhoon Glenda and some are missing. 

It hurts to see friends of mine posting images of missing people and requesting for information on their whereabouts. I just pray that the people who are missing shall be found and that the lives that were lost will find peace. Condolences to the families who have lost so much. Your house can be rebuilt but it is very difficult to replace a loved one. I am just one of the few fortunate people who did not lose much and for that I am grateful. To my readers, please take care and watch over each other, especially those in the Philippines. Another typhoon is coming and I don't know so much about it but charge all your devices, have enough rations and water. Stay safe ♥

~~~~

What have I been doing today?

Well I'm making a chemistry study guide for my boyfriend who will be coming over again so we can go over it. He doesn't have electricity in his place even though he's near me! Weirdd but anyway, 

I don't want to post pictures of it yet since it's for him and also because I am not exactly finished with it, hahaha!


~~
Just been updated by Meralco that there would be a rotating brown out that will affect some parts of Las Pinas (my area) that would last 5-6 hours :| 

Sigh, thank you again Meralco! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top