A Birthday spent by the Sea

Sunday, July 27, 2014
Hello everyone! ♥

I've been getting more and more page views which is nice :)
It's steadily growing and it motivates me, knowing that someone just so happened to stumble onto my blog !

Anyway, it was my father's birthday yesterday. We celebrated by going to Pico de Loro and eating at lagoa which is near the bowling alley. It was nice but worrisome because we were notified that there may be an upcoming storm. The lights flickered and the power was out for a while but it came back in a few minutes.

We ordered a lot of food. I particularly ordered Chap Chae

Chap Chae
a korean dish that consists of noodles
coated in soy sauce and vegetables

I have a korean friend where her family made this dish and I absolutely LOVED IT! However, when I tasted the Chap Chae here in Pico, it did not meet my expectations. I was greatly disappointed, I did not get more than three bites. But everything else was delicious! I guess what threw me off was the noodles. But we did not let that get to us. 

We watched movies and just chilled in our room.

Sunday Morning

We got ready and went to church but we headed to the Country Club instead. The roofing on the actual church was damaged by Typhoon Glenda so we had to have our mass somewhere else. The lesson that our preacher told us really stuck to me; How service is more valuable than money. It made me reflect a lot and it was a very good sermon.

My mother and I also visited a model unit in Pico and it was absolutely divine! We are not allowed to take pictures but I can say that it looks as if it was lifted from a magazine! We're hoping to meet the designer one day .

~~~~
The results of my student council elections is coming up tomorrow! I'm anxious to find out the results. This will be showing up in tomorrow's post.

Thank you for reading my post of today! ♥

Stay safe everyone and take care !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top