F&B Review : Japanese Cream Sodas

Monday, June 6, 2016



Hello everyone!

It's really been ages since I've last updated. It's already half way through 2016! I can't believe it! I hope the first half has treated you well ♥ This year I've technically finished the semester but I have to get my internship process going, before I can call it quits at school. I've had to have a few coffees and some sodas to get me through the deadlines and assignments. None I could have had just for the heck of it! 

However, one time while I was out with family, I spotted some Japanese sodas! I later learned that they were cream sodas (which is a plus for me ♥)




Gabunomi Melon Cream Soda:


This is the first cream soda I tried!

I have never had cream sodas like this before since it's usually prepared before hand in restaurants and called ice cream floats and all. To have it already packaged and all, it's pretty new to me (and never really thought to try it till I saw these!)


            

Smell:  The smell is creamy and fruity but distinctly melon! (I can't read japanese and I wasn't entirely sure if the picture depicted was melon or not :') )

Such a pretty soft color!


Taste: It was sweet and definitely creamy, like drinking root beer floats. I can closely describe the taste to Green Apple Soda float here in the Philippines.


Blue Hawaii Cream Soda



 

This one is called the Blue Hawaii Cream Soda!

This was just funny because she watched me pour the sodas


Smell: The smell was sweet and light, it smelt similar to Sprite.
Taste: The taste is creamy and a bit fruity! It was pretty hard to explain this one because I can't really describe it?



   

These are the sodas side by side!

Overall, I really like the sodas and I wish I could try other flavors or other brands! It was very nice! These were really pricey for me (200+ for both ) so I savored them for maybe 2 or 3 days

But anyway, that concludes my post! Hopefully I'll provide something other than a food review in the next post

 See you next time!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review!! We actually have Melon Cream Soda at our nearby convenience store (they have a Japanese beverage vending machine) - I keep seeing it but am hesitant to buy since it's P40 for a can and I don't know what cream soda is, exactly :)) So thanks! At least I have an idea now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top