Le Cat Coffee Shop: Cafe Review

Thursday, June 4, 2015
Hello everyone! June 3 (Wednesday) was super eventful!

The last event for that day was visiting a cat cafe which is located within my area!
I was so happy to learn about it from Ate Chai who posted a video about it so Lee and I went to visit the very next day. 

This is mostly a first impressions review but I will most likely come back to take more pictures and actually order more of their products
(I also apologize in advance for blurry shots ;; )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello again! June 6 (Saturday), I returned to the cafe and made it a point to actually dine inside.
Small update, but my insights on the cafe all in all
Cafe insights and additional info are down below!




Here are some pictures from the Facebook page!


Picture belongs to Le Cat Coffee Shop FB page

 They also have a set of rules that they set for the coffee shop. Patrons should follow these rules to keep the shop and the kitties happy :)
Picture belongs to Le Cat Coffee Shop FB page

Lee and I arrived there during the opening hour, we actually waited around in a convenience store then slowly made our way to the cafe till we arrived on the dot!

Lee was the first to spot it and I was so excited I was running up to the door.
We were greeted by a friendly employee and explained to us the rules and gave us a sheet of paper to write down our orders.

We also put on slippers which had a cat sewn on it, I believe it adds a nice touch to the whole cafe.

Now here is a photo dump of all the cats!



This is Cici, she was very curious of my bag.
I think she could smell my burger in my bag ;;


She gets easily startled if you approach her too quickly.

From top to bottom: Cici, Caramel, and Summer
Cici, Caramel and Summer weren't very playful and just liked lazing around. But it's fine, they were comfortable with us petting them


All these kitties!! 



A little sky bridge for the cats to roam around in.

There is another area specifically for dining so that the cats will not interrupt the guest's meals.

The three mischievous siblings! I couldn't really tell the difference between the three
(Orange, Apple, and Strawberry. Not necessarily in that order)





Barton and (Orange/Strawberry/Apple) 





Can you spot Peanuts, the Napoleon munchkin cat? 
Hint: He is not the one drinking from the water bowl!

Lastly, the cats I really fell in love with today are the following! 




 

I loved all the cats but these cats made our night 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I went back there and the owner remembered me! They even called me by my name, talk about extra service. The cafe was so cozy and calming like always so sitting away in the cafe area wasn't so different.

I also dressed more a-purr-opriately for the occasion ~

 My socks and the Cat Cafe slippers


The bar area displaying the syrups, menu, and baked goods





I think these little kittens are the slips of paper they use to give out the change.
Their form of receipt to the customer!


There are also outlets here in the Cafe area and a side entrance so if you do not want to enter through the kitty haven, you can come through here and fur-free. 



My sister and I ordered the Grilled Panini (Ham and Cheese)

Rating: 4/5
It's a unique taste since there was some jam in it.
Sweet and tangy but over all delicious. I feel it could have been warmer but
it still was very good!



A picture of the menu

RATING

Price: 5/5

As a coffee shop, this isn't as expensive as Starbucks/Coffee Bean. The drinks are especially well made. 

Even if I really do not like spending as much money in cafes or so, I think that it's reasonable.
(I heavily recommend the Purr-ape; total different experience from the Iced Drinks) 

Ambience: 5/5 for cat area
3/5 for Cafe area

The cat area is well done. It's very comfortable for the cat lovers and loungers to lay around!

The cafe area on the other hand still needs some work. Although it is a cat cafe, it still seems to lack in the "cafe" bit. 

Needs better lighting, some music, and more food choices.

Service: 5/5

The best servers and people ever.
They are accommodating and watch over their customers!

OVERALL:
4.5/5

I would come here every day if I could. A quiet place to be and it's limited to a few people.
I really love the place, the staff and everything about it!
It still needs to work on the cafe area with the points I made

BUT take into mind that they are still on a dry run !
There is not as much to offer but it's still worth visiting !

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


The cafe is in 76 Gloria Diaz St. BFRV, Las Pinas
They are still on a dry run and are open from Tuesday to Friday (6:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
and Weekends (1:00-10:00 pm) 

They can only accommodate 8 people in the Cat Lounge

P199 minumum for a hot/cold beverage of your choice and 2 hours in the Cat Lounge!
(Iced Hazelnut Latte and White Chocolate Latte if I remember correctly! ;; )
(June 6: Iced Caramel Macchiato and White Mocha Purr-ape)

Please check out the link here!



First impression is a positive one and I'll definitely come back.
Review of the food and I still want to go back!!
 Thank you guys for reading!

Have a good night 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top