Pretty Spaces, Organize Yours!

Friday, May 22, 2015
Hello everyone!

I've been itching to write a blog post but sadly I don't really go around and socialize since I'm usually stuck at home . But, this has given me time to reflect on myself and who I want to be.

My bedroom is where I spend most of my time and accomplish all my school work. 

So I decided to let it reflect myself and inspire me more!
I got some materials and here's what I have so far :)


 This is "My Wall" 


All the decor you see has been organized by me. The posters were given to me while everything else will be explained further in the post! If you like it so far, please keep reading and you can also get some ideas from me on how you can achieve it yourself :) 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


One section of my wall is the "To Do " Wall

Like a giant To-Do list, I used colorful posters to get my eyes to be drawn to it.
Whenever I sit down, I look up at it and see all the reminders I have written on it.

I also put some mementos of things I've accomplished like finishing ROTC during my stay in DLSU.
(The Valentine heart there was also something given to me during ROTC ! )
I also posted an inspiration quote/sticker by Ms. Abbey Sy for my To Do Wall. 


What you can do :
  • Get colorful Posters or images you like! It can even be magazine spreads or posters 
    • Tip: If you don't want to ruin the poster with all the sticky notes you put on it or tape,
      cover it with plastic like how you would cover a book!
  • Get all your art materials
    • Get stickers you hoarded or old cute envelopes or cards you still have lying around and
      find a way to incorporate it! 
  • Collage!
    • Collages are also a nice way to make a bigger picture out of small ones. If you have little bits of everything then you can combine it all into one piece!


This part of my wall is my "Inspiration" wall.

I posted things that inspired me or little projects/art that I need to pick me back up.
From Top to Bottom: 

A sticker of my current Uni, I look at it and think of second chances :)
The man is Professor Layton, the main character of a puzzle series. He is very wise and the perfect gentleman. His quote is one of my favorites!

Another sticker by Ms. Abbey Sy and the rest of the things on this wall are from the first workshop of School of Kawaii! Let's Draw Cute Things with Little Miss Paintbrush :) 

The face is one of the things we did during the workshop and I've grown fond to it hihi

What you can do:

  • Write your favorite quotes!
    • If you can't write them down, then you can print it out and tape it on your wall :)
  • Pretty pictures
    • It can be anyone who inspires you or anyone/anything you love or draw your own! This wall is just for positive vibes 
  • Add something shiny(?)
    • Something eye catching for you! Once you see it, it should make you smile so it can be a blown up picture of you and your friends or a shiny pieces of paper like cellophane.
    • If you want to hang anything, I suggest you buy the hooks from Ace Hardware, the ones where you can remove it afterwards ! :)




This is my "Calendar" wall

Sadly, I have not found a calendar that can fit these dimensions and have not come around to make one 

If you want something else for your wall, then follow what you want!
This wall of mine is just to give you an idea on how I organized mine :) 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thank you so much for reading my post for today c: !!

Which wall did you like best or if you have suggestions for me, please leave a comment 

Stay tuned for my next post!
I'll be covering the Summer Fest happening tonight at Southville in Las Pinas!
(My highschool haha) 


Have a lovely day !




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top