Kawaii Workshop: Let's Draw Cute Things with Little Miss Paintbrush ♥

Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Hello everyone!

I was able to join Ate Chichi's workshop held at the Bunny Baker Cafe in Quezon City!

I didn't take as many pictures because I was so fixated on what Ate Chichi was saying that I forgot to pull out my phone and snap some shots! > x <

The workshop was hosted by Chichi Romero (aka Little Miss Paintbrush) and I was super excited to go!!




It was Thursday when I started thinking that the next day will be the workshop. I kept waking up feeling excited and then realize that it's not yet the weekend.

I planned my outfit the night before and then nearly couldn't sleep because of the excitement!



My mom came along with me since she was worried for me (travelling this far a distance is not normal for us )


We actually arrived at 8 am but decided we were too early so we had breakfast across the street.

We finally went inside and I was kind of just standing at the entrance, taking in all the cuteness and finally realizing that people were staring (o w o) ;

I signed up, got seated and talked with my table mates ( Hello Dana , Mega, and Risha !! :3 )



It was so beautiful inside! It was like being in a dreamy wonderland ~

After talking quite a bit with my new friends, I finally got the courage to buy something ( ' u ' )9

(the cuteness almost felt intimidating) 

I ordered a cookies and cream bunny macaron, it was really sweet but it was still a yummy treat !
I ordered this while waiting with my table mates and now new friends !


The macaron was served on top of origami paper which was then transformed into this pretty lotus made by Risha! :D



Ate Chichi was super nice and her tips were really helpful! I felt that these tips are very true to life. I learned a lot from her and even if it was her first workshop, I think she did very well ( ^ ^ ) 

We had exercises and drills and my hand was already cramping (I think I was too serious about it) 



We were all furiously drawing away when our food was served to us. Pink Lemonade and pasta! It was delicious and the lemonade was super sweet (but cute!) And the pepper shaker is adorable !! 

(It's the bunny c: )


After all that, we received our certificates and some goodies from Ate Chichi. !! Everything here was super cute I cannot -- :'3



I will never forget this fun experience. Being with everyone and all the smiling and laughing made me feel so at home. These are the same vibes I felt during my first exposure to Kawaii PH in Kawaii in Manila. I never want to forget this feeling (omg drama)

But seriously, thank you Ate Chichi for letting me join the workshop
And thank you guys for letting me take selfies with you ! 
Everyone there was super cute and I wish I talked to all of you ( ; w ; )9

The trip there was all so worth it, I can't wait to join future workshops again :')

Much love!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top