Movie Review!!

Sunday, August 3, 2014
Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while.

My last update was about the Kawaii in Manila con, so please check that out if you're interested ♥.

>>> Kawaii in Manila post <<<<

~~

So anyway! As I said in a previous blogpost, I've watched some movies with my boyfriend. I haven't made a review yet because lately I've been sick and couldn't use my computer :( But anyway, here it is!!





Category: Romance, Comedy
Plot: Two best friends who have their weddings on the same day. Yikes, it spells out disaster!
My rating: 5.0/ 5.0
Comments: I found the movie funny, crazy, and also emotional. I hate to admit it, but it did make me cry. Jeez! I do recommend watching it if you want just something to laugh about and watch with friends. I had a lot of fun watching this with Lee :)

Category: Romance, Drama
Plot: The couple are married but she loses her memory and can't remember of their marriage! She recalls only her life before him; can he make her remember or will she fall for her past love? 
My rating: 4.5/5.0
Comments: It's a great movie and it pulled on my heart strings but I guess it felt like there was so much to cover but too little time. The message behind the movie was great, and I'm so awed that this was inspired by true events. I seriously do recommend, it made me tear up in some parts ♥


~~~

That's all I have for now! I've watched 'The Proposal' yesterday but I'll wait until we've watched one more movie till I make a review. :)

Thank you guys for being so attentive to this blog ♥

I hope you watch these movies for your next movie night with a loved one, or curled up next to a good ol' bag of popcorn or snacks :)

Take care always !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top