Kawaii Things: Hello Kitty Slippers & Stationary

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Hello everyone!

I haven't posted again properly and for that, I apologize. I most likely push my posting dates to Mondays instead. However, today I'll be posting 3 posts about 3 different things!

Kawaii Things, Cafe Impressions, Book review (?). I'm still iffy on the last one but please look forward to these! If you want to check out the other blog posts, I'll put a link at the end of this blopost so you can check them out!




So I've attained a lot of Kawaii Things as of late.


Hello Kitty slippers from Banana Peel! (I got them for P170 ! )


A cute pencil with clouds on it! (it can be double ended pencils actually :) )
Eraser, various paper clips, a sharpener, a padlock (from 711 hihihi )
and a highlighter !

Alligator clips with different expressions! 
I loved the pink one so I got two of it
I also got these heart pins 


That's all I have for now
Thanks for reading! 


Brought to you by: 
     


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top